What work must entrance mats do in public buildings?
Every day, thousands of people enter theatres, museums and other public buildings. Floors have to withstand a great deal, especially during peak times. It is therefore important that a sophisticated clean-off system traps the worst of the soiling as people enter, so that the dirt is never carried any further into the building.
- an impressive company image
- high foot traffic
- fire protection
- non-slip properties
- high-quality appearance
- Werterhalt historischer Gebäude/ alter Böden
- Anpassung alte Böden/ Optik
DIPLOMAT Premium 522 PL Conform
- Carpet appearance thanks to wide profile
- improved wear, no wear-path formation
- sound-absorbing insulation for a quieter entrance area
- increased moisture absorption
DIPLOMAT Original 522 R
- Basic requirements for a clean-off system for normal foot traffic
- good wear
- tried-and-tested insert with good functionality
Inside and out
DIPLOMAT Premium 522 PL Outdoor
- more foot traffic
- high footfall
- many different types of dirt in public buildings
- effective coarse dirt uptake
Naturally, our product recommendations are available in three different heights (12, 17, 22 mm), two profile widths (normal and large) and different inserts, each with specific properties. Choose the perfect entrance mat for your property.
Contact us now!
Impeccable impression in public buildings.
emco systems are employed all over the world in projects of every imaginable size. And always when quality is a deciding factor. See our entrance matting systems in use – at well-known companies.Contact
The emco 3-zone cleaning system.
A practical combination to reduce dirt.
- Removal of coarse dirt
- Removal of fine dirt
- Collection of moisture and residual dirt
Printed logo mats.
Your name. Your calling card. Your uniqueness.
emco logo mats can be custom printed and absorb high levels of moisture and residual dirt. They combine impressive functionality with an eye-catching look. And emco IMAGE logo mats are washable, too.Go to the log mats