What work must entrance mats do in office buildings?
People spend a lot of time at work in office buildings. Not only must employees’ comfort be provided for, their safety also needs to be ensured. High-quality appearance, cleanliness and the prevention of slip and trip accidents are all equally important properties that an entrance mat should have.
- an impressive company image
- high foot traffic
- fire protection
- non-slip properties
- high-quality appearance
DIPLOMAT Premium 522 P Conform
- more gaps for greater dirt uptake
- improved wear, no wear-path formation
- sound-absorbing insulation for a quieter entrance area
- increased moisture absorption
DIPLOMAT Original 522 R
- Basic requirements for a clean-off system for normal foot traffic
- good wear
- tried-and-tested insert with good functionality
Inside and out
DIPLOMAT Original 522 CB
- more foot traffic / high footfall
- many different types of dirt in office buildings
- effective coarse dirt uptake
Naturally, our product recommendations are available in three different heights (12, 17, 22 mm), two profile widths (normal and large) and different inserts, each with specific properties. Choose the perfect entrance mat for your property.
Contact us now!
Impeccable impression in office buildings.
emco systems are employed all over the world in projects of every imaginable size. And always when quality is a deciding factor. See our entrance matting systems in use – at well-known companies.Contact
The emco 3-zone cleaning system.
A practical combination to reduce dirt.
- Removal of coarse dirt
- Removal of fine dirt
- Collection of moisture and residual dirt
Printed Logo mats.
Your name. Your calling card. Your uniqueness. Printed mats.
emco logo mats can be custom printed and absorb high levels of moisture and residual dirt. They combine impressive functionality with an eye-catching look. And emco IMAGE logo mats are washable, toogo to the logo mats